Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today was a busy day! I got up and went out for a walk. The amazing thing about that is that I have been literally THINKING about this for a looooong time. But I have been too lazy to do it. Yep, lazy , that is the bottom line. After my 20 min walk I hung out with my husband and son, then we took a long ride to my parents for dinner. Later, after we arrived and got in a few minutes of visiting I went with my dad to Stop and Shop to get some groceries for dinner. I did another 20 minute walk in the shopping center while he did the grocery shopping. I see a definite difference when walking on cement sidewalks VS walking on the road.
I didn't try to attempt any running, I figured if I am walking daily its best to alternate days that I TRY to run/jog.
The eating was tough but I am going to be nice to myself and say that I made alot of good veggie choices.

its a lovely arrangement if I do say so myself:!
  We had a very nice arrangement of veggies to nosh on. Although there was plenty of chips around as well.
Tonight, out walking the dog. Here's the duck pond on the golf course around the block.
Later when we got home I took the dog for a walk. I am really glad that I got the three walking sessions in rather than procrastinating and giving in to having just done the first walk. I can talk myself out of ANYTHING!

Going to the Super Bowl!
I came home from walking the dog to find out that the Giants were hanging on to win the game tonight! Well they did it and are going to the Superbowl. It's great to get to jump around and scream! GO GIANTS!
Almost midnight here and must sleep -_-

TODAY 1 > 20 minutes - 10 minutes in one direction , then turned around and 10 minutes back home
TODAY 2> 20 minutes - walking through shopping center. back and forth:))
TODAY 3> 15 minutes - walking the dog, he a good dog but lots of stop and go:)   Did get him to walk for a solid 7 minutes without stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment